- Game Name: Choices: Stories You Play
- Mod Apk Version: 2.5.2
- Playstore Link: com.pixelberrystudios.choices
- Publish Date: March 13, 2019
- Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
- Root Required: No
- Free Diamond Choices
PREMIERING THIS UPDATE
PASSPORT TO ROMANCE - You just landed an opportunity to travel to Europe. Now's your chance to find love, meet new friends, and live life to the fullest!
THE ELEMENTALISTS: BOOK 2 - You're back at Penderghast for another magickal year! But what will the winds of change bring?
NEW CHAPTERS EACH WEEK
Check back every week for new chapters of Open Heart, Across the Void, America's Most Eligible, and more!
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO FACEBOOK BEFORE CONTINUING TO PREVENT LOSING YOUR GAME PROGRESS! Being connected with Facebook allows your gameplay to be stored and when you change devices or re-install the app, it'll re-download your previous save file.
- If you still have Choices: Stories You Play downloaded from the Google Play Store or from anywhere else, uninstall it first.
- Download the APK file and run it. (If your device does not allow you to download APK files from the internet, then you need to enable the installation of applications from unknown sources in your mobile security settings)
- Once the Signed APK is installed, run the application and log into Facebook again when prompted on startup, or through the settings. Your gamesave should automatically download again from where you left off before you uninstalled the application previously.
- Play any story, when a choice comes up that requires diamonds, click it. Even if you don't have enough it will still work, if you have enough to make the choice, you won't lose any diamonds.
- IMPORTANT: This patch does grant you free diamond choices, however keep in mind going into the closet of any story manually and attempting to purchase any clothing will not be free! The only time you can get clothing free is when it is prompted within the story. Hairstyles are also not free! You need to use your actual diamonds that you gain. Additionally, any choices that show up within the 'texting interface' are also not free. This cannot be patched - sorry.