The quintessential Saint Seiya experience, brought to you with the highest quality in smartphone gaming history! Become the most powerful warrior in Saint Seiya Shining Soldiers! Saint Seiya Shining Soldiers uses a 1 on 1 command-based battle system. Dive into deep strategic combat with various characters' affinities and skills! Deal massive damage by building up Cosmo and unleashing Seventh Sense Arts, complete with flashy visuals worthy of Saint Seiya! Battle against users all over the world in the first global PvP Saint Seiya game. Contend for the title of world’s strongest warrior!
- Game Name: SAINT SEIYA SHINING SOLDIERS
- Mod Apk Version: 1.11.0
- Playstore Link: com.bandainamcoent.wwssss
- Publish Date: November 4, 2020
- Requires Android: 6.0 and up
- Credit: Yeowang
- Requires Root: No
- MOD Menu
- Attack Multiplier (x1 ~ x100)
- Defense Multiplier (x1 ~ x100)
- Instant Win (Instant Win after battle starts)
- All Trials Completed (Always 3 STARS)
- In order to run this App you will need to grant overlay permission for that app if you have Android 6 or higher. Otherwise it will crash cause of the menu!
- If you HIDE the menu you'll need to close and open the game to show the menu again. The functions you set will still work after hiding the menu.
- Fixed some bugs
INSTALLATION:Signed APK - For Non-Root or Rooted Device
- Go to phone settings ➧ security ➧ enable check for Unknown sources
- Uninstall your current version (if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it)
- Install Signed APK
Google+ login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But remove your facebook app from device.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Your device must be full patched
- Install original game from playstore or use original game APK when uploaded here. If you have original game already installed, skip 3. & 4.
- Start original game and login once with Google+.
- Close game and install unsigned APK over the playstore version (don't remove the original game)
Google+ login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes.