Lucky Patcher 10.0.0 Apk [Latest]
Lucky Patcher is an app that gives you real control over the permissions you give to the apps installed on your Android. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, and much more. That said, you do need a rooted device in order to enjoy these features. When you open Lucky Patcher you'll see a comprehensive list of all the apps installed on the device. You just have to tap one of them to see the available options: view the app's information, uninstall it, delete additional data, and access other special tools.
Among these special tools you can find interesting features that let you, for example, deactivate ads, and even run the app in conditions in which you normally couldn't. You can even create an APK modified according to your preferences. Lucky Patcher lets you take control of the apps installed on your Android. As with almost all apps that give more control to the user, a rooted device is required to access all the features.
How to remove license of any app
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches ➧ Remove License Verification ➧ Auto Modes ➧ Apply
How to remove ads
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading "How to remove License Of Any App".
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches ➧ Remove Google Ads ➧ Patch to remove Google Ads ➧ Apply.
- However, the processing of this app Lucky Patcher takes some time on slower devices, thus one needs to be patient about it.
INSTALLATION:APK - For Non-Root or Rooted Device
- Go to phone settings ➧ security ➧ enable check for Unknown sources
- Uninstall your current version (if you played with mod before, you can install new mod over it)
- Install Signed APK
Join the conversation